Possible record heat then fog | Weather
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The sun is out and it feels good.. We may see record heat before all is said and done.
High 81 and partly sunny today. The record is 82. Late tonight fog may be an issue again. For the Jags game cloudy and 70.
Friday morning starts with fog and a high of 81 and this weekend highs will be in the upper 70s.
Rain may move in by Tuesday.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Christmas on the creek will light up Julington on Saturday Dec 7th
- St. Johns superintendent removes self from Lt. Gov consideration
- Julington Creek boat fire caught on camera
- Freedom Boat Club at Julington Creek is new site for ‘Life Jacket Loaner Program for Kids’
- Expert talks life-saving trailer hitch safety