Crash Closed I-95 South in St. Johns County | Transportation
ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- A crash on Interstate 95 between County Road 204 and State Road 206 has closed the entire southbound side of the road.
According to St. Johns County Fire and Rescue, the crash, a semi versus a car, injured multiple patients.
At least two people were trapped and had to be cut from their vehicles before they could be taken to Shands Jacksonville to be treated for life-threatening injuries.
The crash happened just after 9:30 Thursday night, and it's not known when the roadway will reopen.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House