SJCFR mourns loss of one of its own | People
ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- The St. Johns County Fire Rescue department is in mourning following the unexpected death of a member of the department.
Captain Kenneth Joseph Krulish Jr. passed away early Tuesday afternoon.
Krulish started his career with SJCFR in 1988 when he began working on an ambulance. Krulish also served in both the administrative and operations sections of the St. Johns Fire Department.
A release from SJCFR stated, "If you have ever spoken at length with Kenny then you know that he dreamed of being a fireman since he was a small child. Looking back at his career it is clear to see that he lived that dream and excelled as a Fire Officer with St. Johns County Fire Rescue...Captain Kenny, Squad 51 would be proud."
Service information is as follows:
- Visitation will be held Friday at Anchor Faith Church from 6:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. Anchor Faith Church is located at 2121 US1 South Suite 28, St. Augustine.
- Services will be held Saturday at Anchor Faith Church starting at 11:00 a.m. with graveside services to follow at St. Augustine Memorial Park located at 2600 Old Moultrie Rd., St. Augustine.
- Funeral Arrangements are being facilitated by St. Johns Family Funeral Home and Crematory.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartram Trail hosts "Silent Night" girls basketball game
- Jacksonville’s Boatanista makes a splash and gains national recognition for her efforts
- Creeks Outlaws win Super Bowl of Pop Warner
- Creeks Outlaws advance in Pop Warner Super Bowl
- Christmas on the creek will light up Julington on Saturday Dec 7th