Prescription discounts available for St. Johns residents | News
ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- County residents are now eligible to save on prescription drugs not covered by insurance.
St. Johns County is now participating in the National Association of Counties Prescription Discount Card Program, according to a release from the county.
So far, residents have saved 24 percent off of qualifying medications -- including pet medications -- for themselves and their families when using the card.
Prescription cards are available to any resident regardless of age, coverage or income. The cards are available online at www.nacorx.org, at participating pharmacies and at several county facilities.
For more information about the program, including a complete list of participating pharmacy locations, visit www.nacorx.org or call 1-877-321-2652.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Creeks Outlaws advance in Pop Warner Super Bowl
- Christmas on the creek will light up Julington on Saturday Dec 7th
- St. Johns superintendent removes self from Lt. Gov consideration
- Julington Creek boat fire caught on camera
- Freedom Boat Club at Julington Creek is new site for ‘Life Jacket Loaner Program for Kids’