Pablo Picasso arrives in St. Augustine | News
ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- Pablo Picasso has arrived on the First Coast.
A collection of graphic art, illustrated books, and ceramics by Picasso are now on display at the St. Augustine Visitors Center.
The exhibition will open February 1st and run until May 11th.
The collection includes 39 art pieces from the Fundacion Picasso, Museo Casa Natal of Malaga, Spain.
It showcases one of Picasso's favorite themes: bullfighting.
The City of St. Augustine renovated the Visitor Center especially for this exhibit.
Tickets are available now. Click here for more information.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House