St. Johns detectives looking for missing Palatka man | News
ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- St. Johns County Sheriff's Office detectives are seeking a missing Palatka man who was possibly dropped off at the St. Augustine Outlets on the east side of Interstate 95.
Tyron Erskine Hall, 29, was last seen by family members in the 100 block of Jim Bryant Road, according to a release from SJSO Media Relations Officer Kevin Kelshaw.
Hall was reportedly dropped off on Dec. 14 around 2 p.m. at the St. Augustine Outlets, but that information has not been verified, Kelshaw said.
Hall is a black male who is 170 lbs and 5'6" tall. He has brown eyes, shoulder-length dreadlocks and no tattoos or scars. He is said to have been wearing a white-and-mustard colored shirt, mustard colored pants.
Kelshaw said Hall has no history of disappearances or mental illness.
Anyone who may have come in contact with Hall or may have
seen him recently is asked to contact SJSO Detective Sean Tice at (904) 209-2192. You can also remain anonymous and possibly be eligible for a cash reward by calling CrimeStoppers of N.E. Florida at 1-(888) 277-TIPS (8477).
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House