Gas leak repaired in South Hampton in St. Johns County | News
ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- The St. Johns County Sheriff's Office has been assisting St. Johns County Fire Rescue with a cut gas line in the South Hampton neighborhood.
The issue has been fixed and units are securing the scene, however, five homes in the immediate area have been evacuated as a precaution, according to Sgt. Chuck Mulligan with SJSO.
No other incidents have occurred as a result of the cutting and there is still a fire and police presence in the area as crews work to resolve the incident.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Creeks Outlaws advance in Pop Warner Super Bowl
- Christmas on the creek will light up Julington on Saturday Dec 7th
- St. Johns superintendent removes self from Lt. Gov consideration
- Julington Creek boat fire caught on camera
- Freedom Boat Club at Julington Creek is new site for ‘Life Jacket Loaner Program for Kids’