2 SB lanes of I-95 at CR-210 closed for emergency repair | News
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Florida Highway Patrol issued an alert for an emergency repair to Interstate 95 southbound near CR-210 following a crash Tuesday morning.
According to Mike Goldman with the Department of Transportation, the crash, which happened before 7:30 a.m., damaged the asphalt.
As a result, two southbound lanes of I-95 near CR-210 will remain closed from 9 a.m. to noon Tuesday as the DOT works to repair the roadway. One southbound lane will remain open.
Southbound drivers are encouraged to take US-1 as an alternate route to avoid the area.
The circumstances surrounding the crash are not known as FHP continues to investigate.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Christmas on the creek will light up Julington on Saturday Dec 7th
- St. Johns superintendent removes self from Lt. Gov consideration
- Julington Creek boat fire caught on camera
- Freedom Boat Club at Julington Creek is new site for ‘Life Jacket Loaner Program for Kids’
- Expert talks life-saving trailer hitch safety