2 SB lanes of I-95 at CR-210 closed for emergency repair | News
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Florida Highway Patrol issued an alert for an emergency repair to Interstate 95 southbound near CR-210 following a crash Tuesday morning.
According to Mike Goldman with the Department of Transportation, the crash, which happened before 7:30 a.m., damaged the asphalt.
As a result, two southbound lanes of I-95 near CR-210 will remain closed from 9 a.m. to noon Tuesday as the DOT works to repair the roadway. One southbound lane will remain open.
Southbound drivers are encouraged to take US-1 as an alternate route to avoid the area.
The circumstances surrounding the crash are not known as FHP continues to investigate.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House