Police seek credit card thief | News
ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- The St. Johns County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public assistance in identifying and locating a female suspect who allegedly used a stolen credit card.
The female suspect is alleged to have used a credit card stolen from a shopper at the Winn-Dixie grocery store on County Road 210, while the victim was shopping. The suspect is also suspected of using another credit card belonging to the victim at a Hess gas station convenience store, also on CR 210. The card was stolen from the victim on November 19.
The suspect is described as a white female, in her early 20s and is about 5-foot-6-inches tall. According to a release from SJSO, the suspect was wearing a blue "hoodie" with the words, "Love Pink" on the hood and "Drafted by the Detroit Lions," on the back.
If you have any information concerning the identification or whereabouts of the suspect, please contact the SJSO at 904-824-8304. You can also remain anonymous and possibly be eligible for a cash reward by calling CrimeStoppers of Northeast Florida at 1-888-277-8477.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House