St. Johns seeking man wanted for selling cocaine to undercover officers | News
ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- The St. Johns County Sheriff's Office is seeking a suspect who is wanted on several charges, including two counts of Sale of Cocaine to undercover officers.
Detectives attempted to make contact with Henry Darnell Reese Jr., 28, on Friday. Reese then fled in a vehicle, according to a release from SJSO Sgt. Chuck Mulligan.
They then tried to contact Reese in a traffic stop, and he became involved in a hit and run crash, fleeing on foot.
Reese is also facing charges of Leaving the Scene of a Crash, Fleeing and Attempting to Elude and Reckless Driving. He was recently released from prison and has a history of violence, Mulligan said.
Anyone with information on Reese's whereabouts is asked to call law enforcement or Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-8477.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Creeks Outlaws advance in Pop Warner Super Bowl
- Christmas on the creek will light up Julington on Saturday Dec 7th
- St. Johns superintendent removes self from Lt. Gov consideration
- Julington Creek boat fire caught on camera
- Freedom Boat Club at Julington Creek is new site for ‘Life Jacket Loaner Program for Kids’