St. Johns seeking man wanted for selling cocaine to undercover officers | News
ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- The St. Johns County Sheriff's Office is seeking a suspect who is wanted on several charges, including two counts of Sale of Cocaine to undercover officers.
Detectives attempted to make contact with Henry Darnell Reese Jr., 28, on Friday. Reese then fled in a vehicle, according to a release from SJSO Sgt. Chuck Mulligan.
They then tried to contact Reese in a traffic stop, and he became involved in a hit and run crash, fleeing on foot.
Reese is also facing charges of Leaving the Scene of a Crash, Fleeing and Attempting to Elude and Reckless Driving. He was recently released from prison and has a history of violence, Mulligan said.
Anyone with information on Reese's whereabouts is asked to call law enforcement or Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-8477.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House