Girl injured at Fort Castillo De San Marcos | News
ST. AUGUSTINE -- A 10-year-old girl has been injured in St. Augustine following a fall.
St. Johns County Fire Rescue and St. Augustine Police Department told First Coast News the girl was at the Castillo De San Marcos National Monument when the accident happened. She fell into the fort's moat.
She was rushed to Flagler Hospital where at last report she was listed in stable condition.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House