Man injured after Jeep runs into house released from hospital | News
ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- A man who was injured when a Jeep ran into the house where he and his girlfriend were sleeping early Monday has been released from the hospital.
Brian Hubbel, 36, was released from Flagler Hospital on Wednesday, according to Gina McLean with Flagler Hospital.
Grant Ness, 34, who ran into the house while driving the Jeep, is still at Shands in critical condition.
Lyles was released from the hospital on Monday morning with a significant cut on her leg.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House