Man injured after Jeep runs into house released from hospital | News
ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- A man who was injured when a Jeep ran into the house where he and his girlfriend were sleeping early Monday has been released from the hospital.
Brian Hubbel, 36, was released from Flagler Hospital on Wednesday, according to Gina McLean with Flagler Hospital.
Grant Ness, 34, who ran into the house while driving the Jeep, is still at Shands in critical condition.
Lyles was released from the hospital on Monday morning with a significant cut on her leg.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Creeks Outlaws advance in Pop Warner Super Bowl
- Christmas on the creek will light up Julington on Saturday Dec 7th
- St. Johns superintendent removes self from Lt. Gov consideration
- Julington Creek boat fire caught on camera
- Freedom Boat Club at Julington Creek is new site for ‘Life Jacket Loaner Program for Kids’