St. Augustine police seeking credit card theft suspect | News
ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- The St. Augustine Police Department is looking for a woman suspected of credit card theft.
A man visiting the city lost his wallet while visiting "a local establishment," according to a release from the SAPD.
He called to cancel his Visa card and was told it had been used at the Kangaroo located at 70 Masters Drive. The man went to the store and explained to the clerk what had happened, the release stated.
The two reviewed security footage and the man recognized a woman who he was dancing with the night before.
If you recognize the woman in the picture, you are asked by the SAPD to call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-8477. You maybe eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000. You can also call the SAPD Tip Line at 904-209-3482.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Christmas on the creek will light up Julington on Saturday Dec 7th
- St. Johns superintendent removes self from Lt. Gov consideration
- Julington Creek boat fire caught on camera
- Freedom Boat Club at Julington Creek is new site for ‘Life Jacket Loaner Program for Kids’
- Expert talks life-saving trailer hitch safety