St. Augustine police seeking credit card theft suspect | News
ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- The St. Augustine Police Department is looking for a woman suspected of credit card theft.
A man visiting the city lost his wallet while visiting "a local establishment," according to a release from the SAPD.
He called to cancel his Visa card and was told it had been used at the Kangaroo located at 70 Masters Drive. The man went to the store and explained to the clerk what had happened, the release stated.
The two reviewed security footage and the man recognized a woman who he was dancing with the night before.
If you recognize the woman in the picture, you are asked by the SAPD to call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-8477. You maybe eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000. You can also call the SAPD Tip Line at 904-209-3482.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House