Police seeking man wanted for credit card fraud | News
ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- The St. Augustine Police Department is looking for a man accused of credit card fraud.
While using a parking meter, a local man lost his debit card May 6.
He reported it lost to a local bank May 11. When he reported it lost, he was informed there were several charges to his account during the time the card was lost.
If you recognized the man in the pictures, or have any information, you are asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-8477 or the SAPD tip line at 904-209-3482.
You may be eligible to receive a $1,000 reward.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House