Police seeking man wanted for credit card fraud | News
ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- The St. Augustine Police Department is looking for a man accused of credit card fraud.
While using a parking meter, a local man lost his debit card May 6.
He reported it lost to a local bank May 11. When he reported it lost, he was informed there were several charges to his account during the time the card was lost.
If you recognized the man in the pictures, or have any information, you are asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-8477 or the SAPD tip line at 904-209-3482.
You may be eligible to receive a $1,000 reward.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Christmas on the creek will light up Julington on Saturday Dec 7th
- St. Johns superintendent removes self from Lt. Gov consideration
- Julington Creek boat fire caught on camera
- Freedom Boat Club at Julington Creek is new site for ‘Life Jacket Loaner Program for Kids’
- Expert talks life-saving trailer hitch safety