St. Augustine police looking for man who broke into CVS | News
ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- The St. Augustine Police Department is asking for the public's help in locating a man they say robbed a CVS drug store.
The man broke into the store around 4:10 a.m. and pried the office door open, according to a news release from St. Augustine Police Department Public Information Officer Mark Samson.
Once he was inside, Samson said the man moved the security camera and broke into the store's safe.
The man made off with the money inside the safe.
If you have any information concerning this crime, or any other, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-8477 or the SAPD tip line at 904-209-3482. You may be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House