St. Augustine police looking for man who broke into CVS | News
ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- The St. Augustine Police Department is asking for the public's help in locating a man they say robbed a CVS drug store.
The man broke into the store around 4:10 a.m. and pried the office door open, according to a news release from St. Augustine Police Department Public Information Officer Mark Samson.
Once he was inside, Samson said the man moved the security camera and broke into the store's safe.
The man made off with the money inside the safe.
If you have any information concerning this crime, or any other, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-8477 or the SAPD tip line at 904-209-3482. You may be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Christmas on the creek will light up Julington on Saturday Dec 7th
- St. Johns superintendent removes self from Lt. Gov consideration
- Julington Creek boat fire caught on camera
- Freedom Boat Club at Julington Creek is new site for ‘Life Jacket Loaner Program for Kids’
- Expert talks life-saving trailer hitch safety