Man Robs St. Johns County Wells Fargo | News
ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- The St. Johns County Sheriff's Office is investigating a robbery to the Wells Fargo located at 2840 County Road 210 West.
The robbery happened just after 10:30 Tuesday morning, according to a news release from St. Johns County Sheriff's Office Public Information Officer Corporal Catherine Payne.
The suspect is described as a white male, approximately 5'7" tall and has short, blonde hair. He was seen wearing a grey colored shirt with red writing on it and was wearing sunglasses at the time of the robbery, Payne said.
The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is investigating a similar robbery that happened close to the same time Tuesday morning.
Anyone with information about the identity and/or the location of the suspect is asked to call St. Johns County Sheriff's Office Robbery Detective David Garns at 904-209-3982.
If you would like to remain anonymous you may call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS. You could be eligible to receive a cash reward.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Creeks Outlaws advance in Pop Warner Super Bowl
- Christmas on the creek will light up Julington on Saturday Dec 7th
- St. Johns superintendent removes self from Lt. Gov consideration
- Julington Creek boat fire caught on camera
- Freedom Boat Club at Julington Creek is new site for ‘Life Jacket Loaner Program for Kids’