Man Robs St. Johns County Wells Fargo | News
ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- The St. Johns County Sheriff's Office is investigating a robbery to the Wells Fargo located at 2840 County Road 210 West.
The robbery happened just after 10:30 Tuesday morning, according to a news release from St. Johns County Sheriff's Office Public Information Officer Corporal Catherine Payne.
The suspect is described as a white male, approximately 5'7" tall and has short, blonde hair. He was seen wearing a grey colored shirt with red writing on it and was wearing sunglasses at the time of the robbery, Payne said.
The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is investigating a similar robbery that happened close to the same time Tuesday morning.
Anyone with information about the identity and/or the location of the suspect is asked to call St. Johns County Sheriff's Office Robbery Detective David Garns at 904-209-3982.
If you would like to remain anonymous you may call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS. You could be eligible to receive a cash reward.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House