St. Augustine Police Investigating Pedestrian Hit-and-Run | News
ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- Police are looking for a suspect involved in a hit-and-run in December that left the victim seriously hurt
A vehicle was northbound on Castillo Drive around 2 a.m. Dec. 26 when it hit a pedestrian crossing the street at the north gate of Castillo De San Marcos.
According to the St. Augustine Police Department, the pedestrian was seriously injured and is still recovering.
Police said witnesses describe the vehicle as a late model Dodge Charger or a Chrysler 300, white or light colored. It was last seen heading northbound toward Ripley's and the San Marco Avenue area.
It may have front-end damage.
Anyone with knowledge of the crime should call 904-209-3482 or call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-8477 to receive a reward.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House