Bacon Fest disappoints some with lack of bacon | News
ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- Apparently too many people brought home the bacon Saturday afternoon in St. Augustine.
According to reports, some vendors at the Bacon Nation Festival in the Nation's Oldest City ran out of bacon just two hours into the event.
Angry, bacon-loving-patrons posted angry comments on the Bacon Nation Festival Facebook page calling the event the "worst festival ever."
FCN reached out to the event organizers, but our calls have not been returned.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House