2 arrested for alleged sexual battery of children | News
ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- Two suspects were arrested on capital sexual battery charges on Tuesday afternoon after a search warrant was served at a property on Pacetti Road.
William Clarence Dillow, 27, and Rhonda Lynn Wilkerson, 49, were taken into custody and booked into the St. Johns County Jail after the warrant was served at Dillow's home, according to a release from St. Johns County Sheriff's Office Media Relations Officer Kevin Kelshaw.
Staff members at a Flagler County school got reports from several children about alleged abuse by Dillow and Wilkerson. The children, who were under the age of 12 at the time the abuse took place, were interviewed by SJSO Special Victims' Unit detectives and Child Protection Team members.
Wilkerson and Dillow are being held without bond and will have their first appearances Wednesday morning.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House