Police looking for 3 alleged robbery suspects | News
ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- The St. Augustine Police Department is seeking the public's help in identifying three subjects who allegedly used the credit/debit cards of a robbery victim.
The victim was robbed on Dec. 15 and the cards were used at Race Track, Hardee's and Walmart on Normandy Boulevard in Jacksonville, according to a release from the St. Augustine Police Department.
The two male subjects bought two gun holsters, black gloves and two-way radios.
If you have any information about this crime you are asked to call SAPD Det. Kevin Carroll at (904) 209-3485 or Northeast Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-8477 (TIPS). You may be eligible for up to a $1,000 reward.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House