Pedestrian hit by vehicle Thursday night | News
ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. - A pedestrian was hit by a vehicle Thursday evening. The St. Augustine Fire Department and St. Johns Fire Rescue are investigating the incident.
According to Jeremy Robshaw with the St. Johns County Fire Rescue, the victim is being treated at UF Health and is in serious condition.
The incident occurred at the intersection of S. Ponce de Leon Boulevard and SR 207.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House