Russell Sampson Road re-opens, traffic lights still not operational | News
ST. JOHNS, Fla. -- Russell Sampson Road and St. Johns Parkway re-opened a little after 7 a.m. Tuesday, according to the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office.
Traffic lights are not working and power lines are damaged.
A dump truck crashed into a utility pole causing the closure of the intersection, which is located north of County Road 210.
The SJSO is encouraging motorists to avoid this intersection, as well as Russell Sampson Road down to Liberty Pines Academy.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Creeks Outlaws advance in Pop Warner Super Bowl
- Christmas on the creek will light up Julington on Saturday Dec 7th
- St. Johns superintendent removes self from Lt. Gov consideration
- Julington Creek boat fire caught on camera
- Freedom Boat Club at Julington Creek is new site for ‘Life Jacket Loaner Program for Kids’