Fire at Bono's Barbeque | News
ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- The St. Johns County Fire Rescue responded to a fire at Bono's Barbeque on the 2000 block of US1 South Monday night, according to a release from St. Johns County Fire Rescue.
At the time of the fire the business was closed, the report detailed, and the fire was centralized to the barbeque pit area of the restaurant.
The SJCFR contained the fire and conducted a search for possible occupants. The release confirmed that the restaurant was unoccupied at the time of the fire.
There were no injuries reported and the cause of the fire is still under investigation by the SJCFR Fire Marshals Office according to the release.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House