Investigators Release Sketch of Hit-and-Run Driver | Crime
ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators released a composite drawing today of the man they believe was behind the wheel in a deadly hit-and-run accident that claimed the life of a cyclist.
Bryan Wrigley, 23, died April 13 after being hit by a car on County Road 214.
According to witnesses, a blue truck left the scene with significant front-end damage.
Detectives continue to search for both the truck and the driver involved.
If you have seen either of them, you should call the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House