Early Morning Drug Bust at St. Augustine Apartment | Crime
Early this morning police served a search warrant for the residence at 209 Flagler Blvd, Apt D, after receiving complaints from nearby neighbors about possible drug activity.
Once inside the apartment police made contact with Sarah Burchett and Alicia Decampos. Police located cocaine, drug paraphernalia, and methadone. Burchett was taken into custody and charged with maintaining a drug dwelling, possession of cocaine, possession of drug paraphernalia, and possession of controlled substance without a prescription.
Upcoming Events near St. Augustine
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- More firefighters on the job in Clay County
- Dogs at Clay County Animal Care and Control in need of homes
- Harvey's Supermarket closing in Green Cove Springs as is a distribution center, lost jobs
- Teen spends 35 days in jail after mistaken arrest
- Former IT specialist accused of stealing $19K in computer equipment
- If women can run nations and corporations, they can certainly learn to run a boat
- Advocacy group believes aquarium would provide much-needed lift for downtown
- Lisa Almeida of Freedom Boat Club named Up and Coming Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women in Busin
- Freedom Boat Club promotes Dock Manager to Director of Dock Operations
- Freedom Boat Club to hold Open House