ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- Officials issued a precautionary boil water notice Monday in St. Augustine for parts of the Shores subdivision serviced by the St. Johns County utility department.
That's after a contractor reportedly cut a water main while digging, triggering a water main break impacting roughly 900 homes in the area.
The notice affects the following neighborhoods:
- All roads off San Remo Road east of Shores Boulevard
- All roads off Christina Drive east of Shores Boulevard
- All roads off Gilda Drive east of Shores Boulevard
- All roads off East Bianca Circle east of Shores Boulevard
- All of the Conquistador Condominiums off Christina Drive